Why join the Rotary Club of Swaffham?
Rotary is at the heart of every community. Wherever there is a town or a city, there is a Rotary club and members are passionate about the communities in which they live and work.
Members of Rotary are Community Champions. They stand up for their communities locally and overseas; they support those who need help; they strive to improve lives, they stand up against injustice and wrongs within society.
They bring about positive change in their neighbourhoods by fostering and building strong communities. Every event, initiative or project that we run – whether it is local, national or international – is rooted in the notion of community.
We’re for Communities. Because we believe that society works better when we work together.
Getting involved with Rotary could be the most important thing you ever do. Your skills and experience are invaluable in our drive to help communities at home and around the world, and whether you become a member or volunteer your time and abilities to your local club, you will be helping to make people’s lives better. There are many ways to get involved with Rotary:
- You could join our club and open up a world of opportunities
- You could donate to the club or Rotary initiative
- You could volunteer to speak to us about a cause or interest
- If you are a school pupil, you could take part in a competition
- If you represent a charity, you could ask the club to support you
- You could volunteer to help the club in one of its initiatives, without becoming a member
To find out how you can get involved with your local community, contact our Secretary